Color, light level correction, orientation and cropping included for each image.
- Loose photos: $0.35 each (not Polaroid)
- Slide scanning: $1.00 each
- Photo negative scanning: $1.00 each
- Polaroid photo scanning $1.35 each
- Photo album scanning: $3.00 per page
- Labels: If pictures or slides have labels or important notes written on the back that you wish to preserve as the file name, add $.35 per image.
- Memory stick: $15.00 (You can provide your own at no cost.)
Minimum job: $100.00
Other edits like scratch and dust removal, red-eye removal, and other minor damage can be done for an additional fee.
Some photos slides may be so damaged and require photo restoration service. Let me know if you have damaged photos that need restoration and I’ll give you a quote after evaluating the photo.
Getting Your Photos to Me
You can send your materials to me if you trust the mail service. Make sure you get a tracking number and insure your package. If you live within a 20 mile radius, I can come to your home to pick everything up. The cost is $0.50 a mile beyond that range. Or you can drop them off with me at my home in Williamsville, NY. I’ll give you the address once you have hired me.
Contact us today for a quote on your project!